Assessment in Primary Science
A consultant with significant inspection experience talks about assessing and tracking science achievements
This half day course is an opportunity to hear from established Science Adviser in two local authorities. She has extensive experience as a school improvement partner and as an OFSTED inspector in the primary phase. The Consultant is the author of Engaging Science, a scheme of work developed with teachers in Solihull where she worked as an Advisor. This course will provide a valuable insight in assessing science achievements in primary schools.
Why you should take this course:
The most recent OFSTED report on science indicated that many primary schools are not assessing and tracking science effectively. The change to assessing without levels has led to uncertainty in many schools about what should be assessed in science, how it should be assessed and how it should be tracked. This course will provide solutions to these problems.
This course will provide an opportunity to assess and track achievement in science.
- To develop effective practice in assessing science without levels
- examine ways of assessing science, including practical science
- improve accuracy of assessment in science
- A clear understanding of how to assess science accurately without levels
The course is aimed at senior managers, science subject leaders and class teachers.
This is a half day training course
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100