Assessment in Primary Science
A consultant with significant inspection experience talks about assessing and tracking science achievements
The most recent OFSTED report on science indicated that many primary schools are not assessing and tracking science effectively. The change to assessing without levels has led to uncertainty in many schools about what should be assessed in science, how it should be assessed and how it should be tracked. This course will provide solutions to these problems.
This course will provide an opportunity to assess and track achievement in science.
- A clear understanding of how to assess science accurately without levels
The course is aimed at senior managers, science subject leaders and class teachers.
This is a half day training course
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100