Windows Server 2016 - Active Directory and Group Policy
Link2ICT are working in partnership with our external consultants to deliver this Active Directory and Group Policy training course. This course will build on the delegate’s knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2. Delegate’s will gain an overview and learn about Active Directory, managing workstations, performing disaster recovery, troubleshooting Active Directory and much more.
Course Aims and Objectives:
Delegates will learn about:
- Active Directory Structure and the Business Environment
- The Overview of Active Directory Components
- Designing an Active Directory Naming Strategy
- Creating Trees, Forests and Multi-Site Domains
- Troubleshooting Active Directory and Performing Disaster Recovery
- Configuring local and Active Directory based GPOS
- And much more
At the end of the session delegates will have covered:
- Implementing a Server 2016 R2 Domain Infrastructure
- Installing Windows Server 2016 2 R2 Active Directory and Active Directory Recycle Bin and Schema
- Creating an Organizational Unit Structure
- Delegating Administrative Control and Creating Multiple Sites
Delegates must have a working knowledge of implementing Windows Server 2016 R2 Server.
This course is aimed at IT Technicians, Network Managers and ICT Coordinators.
This is four day training course.
Cost: £750 per person
How to register:
Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax - 0121 303 3552 (download and complete the booking form www.link2ict.org/bookingform)
Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001