SIMS Domestic Exams 2019
SIMS Domestic Exams
Key Stage 3,4 and 5
Examinations Organiser has the ability to set up Seasons for internal (mock) examinations, much the same way as you currently do for external examinations.
This course is designed for Examination Officers with the responsibility for managing processes relating to internal (mock) examinations. You will gain knowledge in setting up school specific Basedata, entering Candidates and seating the Candidates.
By attending this course delegates will return to school with the confidence to:
- Create a new gradeset to use with Mock exams
- Create a domestic season and series
- Create Basedata in order to store internal examinations
- Clone Basedata year on year
- Assign Candidates
- Make entries
- Manage seating
This course will enable you to:
- Create specific Season Patterns and Seasons to hold Internal Mock Exams
- Be proficient in the creation of internal Basedata, using a formal structure of Awards, Elements and Components
- Create a timetable for all the Mock exams in order to use with seating the Candidates
- Enter the Candidates for their Mock exams
- Clone Basedata for use in subsequent internal exams
This training is aimed at Examination Officers.
£149 Subscribers or £179 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above