SIMS Cover 2019
Key Stage 3,4 and 5
The course includes implementing Cover to manage all aspects of classroom staff absence and explores the dynamic links of the software to other areas of SIMS, such as Personnel.
This course will cover:
- Declaring classroom staff absence and arranging cover
- Global settings available to customise the module
- Links to Personnel
- Managing supply cover
- Printing of the cover arrangements
- Cover statistics and impact summaries.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create and modify reasons for classroom staff absence and room closure
- Add classroom staff absences and room closures to the Cover Diary and provide appropriate cover
- Maintain optional cover rotas
- Define classes that do not require cover or are suspended
- Manage the expectation that certain staff should be required to provide more cover than others
- Book and use supply staff and agencies
- Publish cover arrangements
- Produce statistics for absences, covers and the impact on particular classes and students
This training course is suitable for administration staffs who want to use SIMS Cover to cover staff absences.
£149 Subscribers or £179 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above