Inset Safeguarding Data Consultancy
Are your staff aware of their legal responsibilities under the Data Protection Act?
Schools process a wide range of personal and sensitive information as part of their daily routines. This session will give an overview of the legal requirements of the data protection act and highlight how they apply specifically to the school environment.
It will encourage staff to reflect on their current practice and identify where they may be placing themselves and the school at risk.
Aim of the Session
- Staff responsibilities and liabilities
- Data Protection Act overview
- What school information is covered
- Safe Use, storage and transfer of data
- Where to go for further information
This course is intended for all school staff