Improving pupil outcomes using the BGfL 365 Scheme of Work 2019
Improving pupil outcomes using the BGfL 365 Scheme of Work
Support and empower your classroom teachers to deliver the computing curriculum via a combination of discrete and cross curricular lessons. The BGfL 365 Scheme of Work has the tools and lesson plans to enable you to do this.
Outline of the session
This day long practical course will help you develop a clear vision and strategy for leading computing in your school. It will help you develop your own knowledge in order to effectively teach and lead other staff in delivering an exciting and challenging computing curriculum.
The day will be spent becoming more familiar with the tools used to deliver the scheme. There will be time allocated for you to consider the strategic planning required for a successful implementation of our scheme of work and to create an action plan for delivery back in school.
- To gain a better understanding of the three areas on the computing curriculum – Computer science, Information Technology and Digital literacy
- To gain a better understanding of how to use the software required to deliver the scheme
- To review your school’s current delivery of the computing curriculum requirements and how you might adopt elements or all of the BGfL 365 scheme of work
- To consider how using the scheme can support with evidencing and monitoring pupil progress
- Look at skills progression across the curriculum
This course is intended for:
- Computing Leaders and Primary teachers across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- This is a whoe day course.
If you would like more information about this course or would like to consider an onsite consultancy please call Tel: 0121 303 8001or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
How to register:
- Online – visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email – email@example.com
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001or 0121 303 5100