Using BGfL 365 for Teaching and Learning 2019
Using BGfL 365 for Teaching and Learning
Make a real difference in the classroom - Discover how you can make the most of BGfL 365 to transform teaching and learning!
What is BGfL 365?
BGfL 365 is the smarter way to work! It integrates a multitude of online systems into one, an easy-to-use tool that will benefit your leadership team, teachers, administrative staff, governing body, and students. Through collaboration with award-winning partners, BGfL 365 provides a portal for both teachers and learners to create, curate and collaborate by sharing resources with colleagues and pupils, enabling your school to meet and exceed many aspects of the national curriculum through personalised teaching and learning. BGfL 365 is much more than a replacement for your email system and represents a managed service that significantly enhances the Office 365 experience.
This full day training aims to offer ‘hands on’ experience to enable teachers to explore the tools within the BGfL 365 environment. We will look at ways they can be used to enhance teaching and learning across all areas of the curriculum. This practical session will give staff the opportunity to create resources that they can take back and use in the classroom.
The areas that will be covered in this session include:
- Managing resources and sharing with students
- Office 365 tools - email, calendars and announcements
- Your school in ‘The Cloud’. Office Online and One Drive – getting the most out of these tools, including the opportunity to collaborate online
- Workflow - to and from a range of devices
- Building curriculum resources for use with students
- J2e tools suite and how it can have a positive impact on teaching and learning.
No previous knowledge required. Please bring your BGfL 365 login details if you have them, if not you will be able to use our test environment on the day.
This course is intended for:
The course is aimed at all primary teachers and teaching assistants; however KS3 staff may also find this beneficial if they have BGfL 365.
This is a full day training course (consultancies also available).
Quote from previous courses:
What did you find most useful?
‘Exploring the applications that could help to engage and motivate pupils, thus raising standards. As headteacher, out of class, I have found it very useful to know what could be happening via this tool.’
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100
Further training courses or consultancies available in:
- BGfL 365 Twilight – a demonstration of the tools to use in your school
- BGfL 365 in school support – CPD and team teaching