BGfL 365 - Understanding the Teaching and Learning tools in a Primary Classroom 2019
The course will be a practical session that will enable teachers to explore the tools in the BGfL 365 environment.
What is BGfL365?
BGfL365 is much more than an email replacement. This is an integration of office 365, cloud-classroom and learning tools suite from J2e. Lots of work has been going on behind the scenes to bring together a tool that automatically updates from your school MIS system creating users and teaching groups.
Course Aims & Objectives:
During this course we will explore the tools in the BGfL365 environment, looking at ways these can be used to enhance teaching and learning. This practical session will give staff the opportunity to create resources they can take back and use in the classroom.
The areas that will be covered in this session include:
- Managing resources and sharing with students.
- Office 365 tools, including email, calendars and noticeboards
- Office Online and One Drive – getting the most out of these tools, including the opportunity to collaborate online.
- Workflow - to and from a range of devices
- Building curriculum resources for use with students
- J2etools suite and how it can have a positive impact on teaching and learning.
No previous knowledge required. Please bring your BGfL365 login details if you have them, if not you will be able to use our test environment on the day.
This course is intended for:
- Primary teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Secondary teachers (may also find this useful)
This is a whole day training session.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on /training
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100