Reporting in SIMS Intermediate
Reporting in SIMS - Intermediate
Key Stage All
Have you already completed the Reporting in SIMS - Standard course? Would you like to extend your knowledge of reporting? This course will examine designing reports and explore possible solutions oralternatives from a software perspective.
Do you know the value of using Rich Text Format merging for more complex reporting?
Would you like to use the and/or filters successfully?
Are you familiar with sub-reports and how to filter and sort separately?
By attending this course, delegates will return to school with the confidence to:
- Create templates to use in other reports
- Insert a report into a report
- Use combinations of AND/OR clauses
- Set up sub-reports with their own filters and sorts
- Use count in Excel for use with Lates reports, etc
- Use Rich Text Format to specify page breaks
- Tweak Data Collection Sheets
- Report using User Defined Groups
This course will enable you to:
- Create a template such as School Header to use with other reports
- Understand the blue sub-reports and how to use them to their full potential
- Use Rich text Format reports to create more complex mail merge reports
- See how to add a report inside a report, such as Behaviour and Achievements report
- Edit complex Capita reports, such as Data Collection reports
Secondary, Middle, Primary and Special Schools that have attended the Reporting in SIMS - Standard course and would like to advance their knowledge of Reporting in SIMS.
Cost: £195 Subscribers or £245 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above