Effective Management of Technology in School
Introduction to the Naace Self Review Framework (SRF)
This half day course will provide an introduction to the SRF online tool. The SRF allows you to review your use of technology and its current impact. The structure of the framework supports school improvement through reflective practice and this will help to inform overall school improvement strategy and plans.
“The vision in these outstanding schools was underpinned by comprehensive plans and robust, honest self-evaluation. National benchmarking schemes such as the Self-review Framework and the ICT Mark were used systematically to diagnose current effectiveness.”
ICT in Schools 2008 - 2011 Ofsted Report
Course Aims & Objectives
- To encourage schools to see the value and positive impact the process can have on whole school improvement.
- To discuss the SRF process and advice on how to use it to adopt a whole school approach to the use of ICT.
- To look at leadership and management of the process, along with the ‘who’ and ‘how’ people should be involved.
- To explain the process from an ICT Mark assessor’s point of view.
- To raise awareness of the 2015 revision.
This course is intended for
- Senior Leaders
- ICT Leaders
- Teachers across Key Stage 1 & 2
- Governors supporting ICT in schools
- Overview of the Self Review Framework process.
- A better understanding of what is required to achieve the Naace ICT Mark.
- A plan of the ‘next steps’ for your school.
- Case studies – sharing examples of good practice.
Further training available
- ICT Curriculum support package - series of half day sessions supporting schools working towards the SRF.