Windows Server 2016 - Server Administration
Link2ICT are working in partnership with our external consultants to deliver this Windows Server 2016 Server
Administration course. This four day course will build on the delegate’s knowledge of
implementing Windows desktop support such as Windows (7, 8 or 10) in a Network environment.
Delegates will learn about Windows Server 2016 ( by installing, configuring,
monitoring and troubleshooting).
Course Aims and Objectives:
- What is Windows Server 2016 and Feature Comparison?
- Server 2016: Hardware requirements and the Windows 2012R2 Family of Operating Systems
- Overview - Server Core, PowerShell and Hyper-V
- Install and Configure Remote Desktop Services and Printing Services
- Visual Changes in Server 2016 and much more
At the end of the session delegates will have covered:
- Installation, Deployment and Performing Initial Configuration Tasks
- Managing Resource Access by Using Groups and Managing Distributed File System (DFS)
- TCP/IP introduction, Configuring IPv6 and Troubleshooting DNS
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and much more
This course assumes delegates have a working knowledge of implementing Windows
desktop (10, 8 or 7) in a Network environment. These skills can be obtained from
attending the desktop support course. This course assumes no knowledge of Server 2016.
This course is aimed at IT Technicians, Network Managers and ICT Coordinators.
This is a four day training course.
Cost: £750 per person
How to register:
Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax - 0121 303 3552 (download and complete the booking form www.link2ict.org/bookingform)
Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001