Windows Server 2016 - Power Shell (Core Skills)
Link2ICT are working in partnership with our external consultants to deliver this Windows 2016 Power Shell course. This course will build on the delegate’s knowledge of implementing Windows Servers and Domain Controllers in a domain based server environment. Delegate’s will gain an overview and learn about Administering servers and workstations using Power Shell.
Course Aims and Objectives:
- Administering servers and workstations using Windows PowerShell in a Windows Server 2016 environment
- Harness .NET functionality through PowerShell cmdlets (‘Command Lets’)
- Managing execution scripts and leverage Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) for computer inventories and configuration
- Manipulating local and active directory objects using the Active Directory Services Inter-face (ADSI) interface
Delegates will cover:
- Introduction to PowerShell and accessing the PowerShell Console
- Configuring the PowerShell Interface and Invoking ‘cmdlets’ – Command Lets
- Managing Input, Output and Controlling Script Execution
- Manipulating PowerShell Object Instances
- Using WMI Object Instances to Automate Computer Management
- Unleashing the Power of .NET Objects
- Using the ADSI Editor/WinNT Provider to Administer Workstations
- Accessing and Manipulating Forest-Wide Data and much more
Delegates must have an understanding of Windows 2016 Servers and Domain Controllers; which can be gained from attending the Windows Server 2016 Server Administration/Active Directory and Group Policy courses.
The course is aimed at IT Technicians, Network Managers and Super Users (ICT Coordinators).
This is two day training course.
How to register:
Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training