Windows Server 2016 - Hyper V Management
Link2ICT are working in partnership with NEOS IT to deliver this Hyper V course. This course will build on the delegate’s knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2. Delegate’s will gain an overview and learn about installing and configuring Windows Server 2016 Hyper V in a domain environment.
Course Aims and Objectives:
- Have an introduction to Hyper V architecture
- Learn about Implementing Hyper-V
- Configure Settings and Virtual Networks
- Create Virtual Machines and Hard Drives
- Manage and access Virtual Machine Settings, Snapshots and High Availability
- Relocate Virtual Machines and Disks
- Introduce and manage System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Use and manage SCVMM Virtual Machine Image Library and Checkpoints
- Implementing High Availability for Hyper-V
At the end of the session delegates will have covered:
- Hyper-V Virtual Networking concepts and terminology
- Creating and managing virtual networks/machines and hard drives
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the performance of the Hyper-V server
This course assumes delegates have a working knowledge of implementing a Windows Server 2012 R2 Server.
The course is aimed at IT Technicians, Network Managers and ICT Coordinators.
This is three day training course.
Cost: £750 per person
How to register:
Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
Email - email@example.com
Fax - 0121 303 3552 (download and complete the booking form www.link2ict.org/bookingform)