Microsoft Office 365 Word (intermediate) 2020
Microsoft Office 365 Word (intermediate)
This course offers hands-on experience to improve your skills, knowledge and to take advantage of the more complex features within Word.
This session offers ‘hands on’ experience to explore the new features that Word 365 or 2016 offers; it is designed to equip delegates with knowledge and skills to use Excel to present data professionally.
As part of the training you will learn to divide a document into sections and columns, format tables and charts, create templates and apply graphic effects.
This course is essential for staff who have completed MS Word core skills or who has a good working knowledge of core skills features and now looking to move your skills to the next level.
This course will allow you:
- To create, edit, insert or delete row in a table
- Create sections, manage formatting and columns
- Manage editing styles to affect the appearance of text
- Apply outline views to show or hide outlines
- To explore templates
- Use graphic effects, text box, word art, pictures or watermarks
- Insert charts and graphs
- Perform mail merge with a document
This course is intended for:
This course is suitable for all staff.
This is a whole day training session.
How to register:
- Online – visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – contact 0121 303 30081, 0121 303 8036 or 0121 303 5100