Microsoft Office 365 Excel (core skills) 2019
Microsoft Office 365 Excel (core skills)
This course will provide you with the basic knowledge and skills required to get started using Office 365 Excel.
This session offers ‘hands on’ experience to explore getting started with Excel.
As part of your training you will have an introduction to Excel, you will learn to create workbooks and worksheets, enter information in a work books, start using basic formulas, formatting workbooks and documents and be introduced to creating charts.
This course is essential new staff within school or anyone who has an interest in Excel.
This course will allow you:
- To create, enter information, modify and save spreadsheets
- Add basic formula and formatting to the spreadsheet
- Understand the structure and layout of spreadsheets
- Perform calculations using basic formulas
- Learn to create basic charts
- Learn to sort and filter data
- Print worksheets using the print functions
This course is intended for:
This course is suitable for newly appointed office staff with limited Excel experience.
This is a whole day training session.
How to register:
- Online – visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – contact 0121 303 8001, 0121 303 8036 or 0121 303 5100