Using the SIMS Attendance Module 2019
Using the SIMS Attendance Module
All Key Stages
Attendance data is collected in all three School Census returns and used by the DfE to judge a schools' performance. It is essential that Attendance Managers have a full understanding of the importance of the data and the statistical meaning of absences.
This course will give hands-on experience which will lead to:
- A full understanding of the use of statutory attendance codes and their statistical meanings
- Knowing how to monitor, track and assess whole school and individual trends
- The ability to deliver what the Education Welfare Service and Ofsted want from you when they come to do their inspections
- An understanding of the wide range of reports available within the module
- Advice and guidance on the use of letters to praise good attendance or raise concerns about poor attendance
This course will enable you to:
- Monitor and track attendance (on an individual and group basis) throughout the school
- Have the confidence to provide relevant and timely information for the Education Welfare Service and Ofsted Inspectors
- Make good use of functionality and reports in the Attendance module
This course is suitable for Attendance Managers in all schools.
Cost: £0 Subscribers or £245 Non-Subscribers
Please Note: Maximum 2 free delegates per subscribing school only.
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above