SIMS Interventions 2019
Key Stage All
SIMS Interventions allows schools to allocate additional resources, monitor the use of these resources and gauge how these resources affect Key Performance Indicators, as well as record the cost of the resources. This enables schools to track the cost of intervention measures against overall effectiveness and the resulting pupil/student outcomes.
During the course, we will:
- Understand the Permissions area to ensure clear division between Planning Interventions, Costing Interventions and Running Interventions
- Plan an Intervention, edit an Intervention, bulk update pupils/students to an intervention, run an intervention
- Add individual/group targets to pupils/students
- Run Student Intervention reports
- Use Discover to view the Predefined Discover Graphs for Interventions
This course will enable you to:
- Run Individual/Group Intervention Maps.
- Produce costing reports separating SEN and Pupil Premium pupils/students.
- Analyse the outcomes for any pupil/student.
- Interrogate your data and produce appropriate reports for Senior Leadership and Ofsted.
School based staff with a responsibility for Interventions and Pupil Premium expenditure.
£149 Subscribers or £179 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above