SIMS Examinations Organiser Seating Plans 2019
SIMS Examinations Organiser seating Plans
Key Stage 3,4 and 5
This course follows on from the one day Examinations Organiser course and will empower you with the ability to use the information you have learnt in order to seat Candidates and deal with clashes.
Why use Microsoft Excel or pen and paper to create seating plans when Examinations Organiser can do this simply and effectively for you?The course will help you to effectively create seating plans and reports for Candidates, invigilators or teachers to view.
By attending this course delegates will return to school with the confidence to:
▪ Seat Candidates
▪ Deal with Special Arrangements▪ Seat groups in more than one room for the same exam
▪ Deal with clash reports
▪ Run reports for specific people such as invigilators, teachers and Candidates
This course will enable you to:
▪ Seat Candidates in particular rooms
▪ Separate Candidates to sit in different rooms
▪ Deal with Special Arrangements
▪ View and deal with clashes
▪ Change times and dates for clashes in order to seat the Candidates
Examination Officers who have already attended the Examinations Organiser full-day course or are already using Examinations Organiser to hold exams data.
£149 Subscribers or £179 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above