SIMS Equipment Register 2019
SIMS Equipment Register
Key Stage All
This module is used to keep a track of inventory items of equipment. This may be for insurance purposes, inspections or stock takes.
This course aims to support the setup and day to day running of Equipment Register and provide you with the ability to record the equipment purchased, along with any security marks/serial numbers, track its location and condition. It will also show you the various routines you can run such as stock checks and inspections.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Set up Equipment Register including users and system parameters
- Populate the register via Excel, FMS or manual entry
- Locate and relocate equipment
- Allocate and amend staff responsible
- Set up and run equipment inspections
- Set up and run a stock take
- Record the disposal of equipment
- Analyse the equipment using the various reports available
This training course is suitable for Finance Officers, Office Manager and School Bursars.
£149 Subscribers or £179 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above