Reporting in SIMS - Standard 2019
Reporting in SIMS - Standard
Key Stage All
This course will give you the skills to design SIMS reports to find out the wealth of information that is stored in SIMS for your school.
Do you use the Preview screen to its full potential? Would you like to report on a few pupils instead of the whole group? Do you know how to add in extra columns into your reports? Have you ever tried to report on students who have more than a certain amount of Lates in Attendance?
By attending this course delegates will return to school with the confidence to:
- Explore SIMS basic reporting routines
- Design new reports
- Edit existing reports
- Use report filters and sort orders
- Use Preview view
- Manipulate General Student List
- Create reports using the report wizard
- Create mail merge labels and letters
- Create mail merge rules to deal with personal pronouns such as he/she, him/her, son/daughter
- Manipulate Analysis reports
- Delete old reports
This course will enable you to:
- Have confidence to explore your SIMS data to extract specific information into a report
- Manipulate and output reports to Word, Mail Merge and Excel
- Use Personal Pronouns such as he/she, her/him, within reports
- Report on specific groups of students
Administration or teaching staff that would like to be able to report on SIMS data.This course is a precursor to the Intermediate and Advanced Reporting courses and as such you will be using skills taught in this course in the Intermediate and Advanced Reporting courses, therefore it will be necessary to have attended this course.
Cost: £0 Subscribers or £245 Non-Subscribers
Please Note: Maximum 2 free delegates per subscribing school only.
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above