Online Free Schools Meals Workshop 2019
Online Free Schools Meals Workshop
Key Stage All
This workshop aims to provide an overview of the Online Free School Meals (OFSM) Eligibility checking software. This workshop is suitable for schools with the Online Free School Meals eligibility checking service or those interested in purchasing the software.
During this workshop a consultant will demonstrate the process of entering applications onto the OFSM portal.
This workshop will enable you to:
- See a demonstration of how the system works
- Learn how the school can view and manage pupil applications
- Learn about best practices - the consultant will cover ways to implement Free School Meals in school and tips to maximise the effectiveness of this eligibility checking software
Delegates attending this session will be competent to streamline the management of Free School Meals data and maximise pupil premium funding.
This workshop is aimed at staff with responsibility for managing and updating Free School Meals eligibility records within their MIS and or Senior Leaders with responsibility for pupil data.
Duration: This workshop will last one hour.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - 0121 303 3552 (download and complete the booking form)
- Telephone - 0121 303 8001
Cost: Free of Charge
Please Note: This is a workshop and not a training course. Maximum 2 free delegates per subscribing school only.
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD