SIMS Nova - T6 (3 day Course) 2018
SIMS Nova-T6 (3 day Course)
Key Stages 3,4 and 5
Learn how to use Nova-T6 to produce the school timetable.
This three day course provides a step by step explanation of how to use Nova-T6 in the production of the school timetable from populating the system with core data (rooms, staff and subjects) to submitting the completes scheduled timetable to SIMS.
By attending this course you will cover:
- Defined the timetable cycle
- Populate base data
- Construct a curriculum model
- Enter and modify the curriculum model
- Resource classes with teachers, rooms and facilities
- Define multiple period sessions
- Blank out teacher and rooms
- Analyse the curriculum model
- Manually and automatically schedule the timetable
- Room the timetable
- Print timetable and reports
- Pass the timetabling information into SIMS
This course will enable you to use Nova-T6 to produce an effective timetable for your school
This 3 day course is aimed at Staff with responsibility for constructing and maintaining the timetable and with some prior knowledge of timetable principles.
Time: 09:30 - 15:30 each 3 days
Price: £585 (all 3 days) or (£660 per person for non-subscribing schools)
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above