SIMS Nova-T6 One Day Refresher - Spring 2020
SIMS Nova-T6 One Day Refresher
Key Stages 3,4 and 5
This course provides a refresher of some of the key processes used in Nova-T6 in the production of the school timetable.
This course will focus on:
- Redefining the timetable cycle.
- Modification of the curriculum model.
- Resourcing classes with teachers, rooms and facilities.
- Defining multiple period sessions.
- Blanking teachers and rooms.
- Manual and automatic scheduling.
- Transferring the information to SIMS.
By attending this course delegates will return to school with confidence to:
- Use Nova-T6 to produce an effective timetable for your school.
- Revisit key processes seen on the 3 day Constructing the Timetable course.
This full day course is aimed at Secondary, Middle and Special Secondary schools.
Time: 09:30 - 16:00
Price: £195 Subscribers £245 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above