Using the SIMS Attendance Module - Summer 2019
Using the SIMS Attendance Module
Key Stage All
Attendance data is collected in all three School Census returns and used by the DfE to judge a schools’ performance. It is essential that Attendance Managers have a full understanding of the importance of the data and the statistical meaning of absences.
This course will give hands-on experience which will lead to:
- A full understanding of the use of statutory attendance codes and their statistical meanings
- Knowing how to monitor, track and assess whole school and individual trends
- The ability to deliver what the Education Welfare Service and Ofsted want from you when they come to do their inspections
- An understanding of the wide range of reports available within the module
- Advice and guidance on the use of letters to praise good attendance or raise concerns about poor attendance
This course will enable you to:
- Monitor and track attendance (on an individual and group basis) throughout the school
- Have the confidence to provide relevant and timely information for the Education Welfare Service and Ofsted Inspectors
- Make good use of functionality and reports in the Attendance module
This course is suitable for Attendance Managers in all schools.
Cost: £0 Subscribers or £245 Non-Subscribers
Please Note: Maximum 2 free delegates per subscribing school only.
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above