SIMS Discover Overview - Summer 2019
SIMS Discover Overview
Key Stage: All
Discover gives you the ability to analyse the data that is held within your SIMS system.
During the course, we will:
- Understand the SIMS Discover interface
- Understand the range and scope of the pre-defined SIMS
- Discover graphs
- Manipulate the pre-defined SIMS Discover graphs
- Analyse data within the graphs by dragging and dropping it to create further graphs, including Venn diagrams
- Create dynamic groups and setting alerts, e.g. messages alerting that a pupil/student’s attendance has risen above or fallen below 95%, or a pupil/student’s behaviour or achievement points have exceeded 50
This course will enable you to:
- Access and navigate the SIMS Discover canvas
- Filter graphs and create Venn Diagrams
- Set up Discover groups and create alerts when those groups change
This training course is suitable for administration and teaching staff who want to use Discover to analyse their SIMS data.
£149 per person or £179 (per person for non-subscribing schools)
The Training Venue is Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington B24 9FD.
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above