SIMS Central Reconciliation - Summer 2019
SIMS Central Reconciliation
Key Stage: All
This half day course focuses on the activities involved in reconciling
FMS Admin Accounts with the City’s General Ledger system (Voyager).
It offers an introduction to the processes which are carried out weekly
in school to:
- reconcile staff payments, expenditure and income
This course will enable you to:
- Import and run a reconciliation file
- Deal with items in suspense
- Reprocess suspense
- Reconcile invoices and income manually
- Post manual payments/receipts
- Delete items from suspense
- Run reports to check for a variance
This course is suitable for Business Managers, Bursars, Finance Officers and staff with responsibilities for updating and maintaining financial information in non-cheque book/EPA schools.
£149 per person or £179 (per person for non-subscribing schools)
The Training Venue is Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington B24 9FD.
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above