Early Years Foundation Stage Tracking in SIMS - Summer 2019
Early Years Foundation Stage Tracking in SIMS
Key Stage: Foundation
SIMS EYFS resources will help schools to track the progress of EYFS students.
During the course, we will:
- Set up the resources within SIMS and effectively use them in school
- Use Programme of Study and/or Marksheets to record
indicators of development against age related bands
- Use Marksheets to calculate and monitor progress each half term
- Generate Tracking Grids to display attainment and progress each half term
- Make use of inbuilt filters to analyse vulnerable groups
This course will enable you to:
- Set up the resources required to track and monitor EYFS in SIMS
- Understand how to filter data to analyse vulnerable groups
- Use Tracking Grids to show attainment and progress across the terms
This half day course is aimed at Primary Schools, in particular, Foundation Stage Teaching Staff.
£149 per person or £179 (per person for non-subscribing schools)
The Training Venue is Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington B24 9FD.
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above