SIMS Constructing the Timetable in Nova-T6 - Three Day 2019
Constructing the Timetable in Nova-T6 - Three Day
Key Stages 3,4 and 5
This three day course provides a step by step explanation of how to use Nova-T6 in the production of the school timetable, from populating the system with core data (rooms, staff and subjects) to submitting the complete scheduled timetable to SIMS.
By attending this course delegates will return to school with the confidence to:
- Defined the timetable cycle
- Populate base data
- Construct a curriculum model
- Enter and modify the curriculum model
- Resource classes with teachers, rooms and facilities
- Define multiple period sessions
- Blank out teacher and rooms
- Analyse the curriculum model
- Manually and automatically schedule the timetable
- Room the timetable
- Print timetable and reports
- Transfer the timetabling information into SIMS
This course will enable you to:
- Use Nova-T6 to produce an effective timetable for your school.
This course is suitable for Secondary, Middle and Special Secondary schools.
Time: 09:30 - 16:00
Price: £585 Subscribers or £735 Non-Subscribers
Venue: Link2ICT, 5th Floor, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9FD
To book online please visit www.link2ict.org/training or select the Register Now! link above