Online Safeguarding for Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs) 2019
Online Safeguarding for Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs)
As a child protection lead, are you aware of your online safety responsibilities, following the update to Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018?
This comprehensive whole day course explores issues, guidance and responsibilities for online safety in schools to ensure they meet the requirements of the latest “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance.
This course will help you understand the online safety risks involved for young people, along with looking at strategies and best practice for managing this in schools.
The areas to be covered in this session include:
- Reviewing government policy and guidance
- Risks and issues to young people
- Review Online Safety curriculum and whole school strategies
- Self-review and benchmarking tools to assess your schools provision
- Risks and issues for adults working with young people
This course will enable delegates to:
- Keep up to date with the training required to comply with “Keeping Children Safe in Education”
- Have an awareness of the issues affecting young people
- Have the confidence to deliver an effective online safety strategy for your school
No previous knowledge required.
This course is intended for:
The course is aimed at Designated Safeguarding Leads.
This is a whole day training session.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100
Further training courses or consultancies available in:
- Assist packages (Introductory GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 webinar session, A Data Protection Officer’s Role under GDPR and Data Protection for Senior Leaders)
- Keeping Children Safe in Education (Online Safeguarding for DSL's and safeguarding update for teaching assistants and non-teaching staff)
- Futures Cloud