Are you using Policy Central effectively to safeguard your staff and pupils?
Outline of the session:
This half day course will examine the sort of information that can be gathered and discuss best practice for using Policy Central effectively.
Hosted schools will have the option of working on their school system during the session to review and update the settings.
- The role of Policy Central in supporting Safeguarding and Behaviour practices
- Evidence expected by Ofsted
- The new Policy Central interface
- Home and Activity summary screens
- Monitoring Set up
- Logs and Reports
- Managing capture levels and alerts
- Using Policy Central effectively
At the end of the session you will
- Understand how Policy Central can support Safeguarding and Ofsted processes
- Be able to configure Policy Central appropriately for your school
- Be trained to set up automated reports
- Work more efficiently by minimising the time required to monitor logs and reports
This course is intended for:
- Head Teachers
- Senior Management Team
- Safeguarding Co-ordinators
- Child Protection and Behaviour Leads
This is a half day training session.
Cost: £149.00 per person (£179 for non-subscribing schools)
- If this course location is not suitable please contact us to discuss your requirements.