Inset Safeguarding Adults Consultancy
Are your staff aware, as a person in a position of trust, of the potential risks they face when using technology?
All staff use technology in some form, either personally or professionally, and this can present risks to themselves or to the reputation of the school. You will cover the professional and personal considerations that staff should be aware of when using technology.
This session will cover the current government and Ofsted guidance, including :
- Prevent Duty Guidance
- Keeping children safe in education
- Inspecting Safeguarding
Aim of the Session
- Risks for persons in a position of trust
- Educational issues
- Personal/professional use
- Digital identity/identity theft
- Policy guidance
- Managing/reporting issues
This course is intended for all school staff