MyConcern for DSLs
Outline of the session:
This half day session will equip staff working together to safeguard children with the skills and confidence to use MyConcern as a tool for managing an integrated approach to safeguarding, in line with statutory guidance.
This session will support Heads and Senior Leaders to meet the requirements of keeping children safe in education and will provide delegates with an understanding of:
- Outline safeguarding procedures and current recording methods for the setting
- The role of the DSL in using MyConcern to manage safeguarding effectively
- The information management responsibilities of the DSL and of Trusted Users
- An understanding of MyConcern, its benefits and features
- The successful implementation of MyConcern within the school setting
This course is intended for:
- Head Teachers
- Designated safeguarding leads
- Deputy designated safeguarding leads
This is a half day training session.
Schools receive two free places as part of their MyConcern subscription. Additional places or repeat training is charged at £149.00 per person (£179 for non-subscribing schools)
If this course location is not suitable please contact us to discuss your requirements.