Online Safety for Designated Safeguarding Leads and Child Protection Leaders 2020
Online Safety for Designated Safeguarding Leads and Child Protection Leaders
As a child protection lead, are you aware of your online safety responsibilities, following the update to Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020?
This comprehensive whole day course explores issues, guidance and responsibilities for online safety in schools to ensure they meet the requirements of the latest “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance.
This course will help you understand the online safety risks involved for young people, along with looking at strategies and best practice for managing this in schools.
The areas to be covered in this session, include:
- Reviewing government policy and guidance
- Risks and issues to young people
- Review Online Safety curriculum and whole school strategies
- Self-review and benchmarking tools to assess your schools provision
- Risks and issues for adults working with young people
- Keeping up to date with the training required to comply with “Keeping Children Safe in Education”
- Having an awareness of the issues affecting young people
- Having the confidence to deliver an effective online safety strategy for your school
No previous knowledge required.
This course is intended for:
The course is aimed at Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) or Child Protection Leaders.
This is a whole day training session.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100
Further training courses or consultancies available in:
- Online Safety in the Primary Curriculum
- Online Safety for Governors
- Data Protection for Senior Leaders
- Data Protection for Governors
- Policy Central training