Online Safety in the Primary Curriculum 2019
Online Safety in the Primary Curriculum
Outline of the Session:
Are you prepared for the online safety strand of the Computing Curriculum?
The computing curriculum has online safety as an explicit strand of work at all Key Stages and in delivering this, Ofsted expect schools to provide:
“A progressive curriculum that is flexible, relevant and engages pupils’ interest; that is used to promote online safety through teaching pupils how to stay safe, how to protect themselves from harm and how to take responsibility for their own and others’ safety.”
This half day training course will examine the requirements of the online safety elements of the curriculum at Key Stages 1 and 2 and link this to a range of resources allowing staff to plan an appropriate scheme of work for their school.
- To provide an understanding of the requirements for Foundation, Key Stage1 and Key Stage 2
- Provide a range of resources to support each of these areas
- Implement a Framework for developing a scheme of work for the school
No pre-requisite is required.
This course is intended for:
- Head Teachers
- Senior Management Team
- eSafety Co-ordinators
- ICT Co-ordinators and Teachers
This is a half day training session.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100
If this course location is not suitable please contact us to discuss your requirements.