Smoothwall Monitor 2020
Link2ICT will be introducing Smoothwall Monitor to replace Futures Cloud. Smoothwall Monitor is the latest cloud-based web filtering solution that allows school leaders identify potentially concerns or incidents. Smoothwall Monitor works in real time to alert safeguarding teams evaluate current themes in student online activity and enables staff to view the visual context of an alert.
Are you using Smoothwall Monitor effectively to safeguard your staff and pupils?
Outline of the session:
This half day course will examine some of the issues that pupils can be exposed to and delegates will be trained to use Smoothwall Monitor effectively. This latest monitoring solution will provide intelligent and spontaneous monitoring to identify online and offline threats before they become real-life incidents. Alerts can be set by risks levels. The solution will monitor and instantly alert the safeguarding team of any critical incidents such as cyberbullying, self-harm, suicide, etc. Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss best practices.
This session will support Heads, Senior Leaders or the safeguarding team meet the requirements of keeping children safe in education and will allow you to:
- Gain an understanding of the role Smoothwall Monitor plays in supporting safeguarding and behaviour practices
- Learn to navigate the new Smoothwall Monitor interface and use it effectively
- Set risks levels to capture alerts and manage
- Customising your school’s digital safeguarding plans
At the end of the session delegates will:
- Be proficient to customise Smoothwall Monitor key phrases or words to Monitor activities on-site and off-site
- Understand how Smoothwall Monitor can support safeguarding requirements
- Be able to configure Smoothwall Monitor appropriately for your learning establishment
- Be trained to set up alerts, groups, automated reports
- Efficiently minimising their time monitoring logs and reports
This course is intended for:
- Head Teachers, Senior Management Team, Safeguarding Co-ordinators, Child Protection and Behaviour Leads
This is a half day training session (consultancies also available).
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100
Cost: £149.00 per person (£179 for non-subscribing schools)