BGfL 365 - Improving pupil outcomes in the Primary School 2020
BGfL 365 – Improving pupil outcomes in the Primary School
BGfL 365 is designed to engage, motivate and inspire. Schools can use the teaching and learning tools in BGfL 365 to improve pupil outcomes across the curriculum in the primary school. This course is aimed at class teachers who:
- recognise the marginal gains technology can add to learning in school and beyond the classroom walls
- appreciate the valuable life skills of using technology effectively.
This half day course will help delegates develop their own knowledge along with ideas and practical activities to use in the classroom. Some of the activities will be ready made, quick win, consolidation style use of technology for use in maths and in spelling. Others will be single lessons, while some will be longer ‘project based’ style activities. Some will be for your pupils to tackle as individuals, whilst others will be collaborative tasks. The secure cloud storage space used by BGfL 365 means that staff can see pupil work at a glance, add comments and celebrate good work by displaying it on screen for all to see. Another advantage of the cloud storage is that the work can be made available for homework; you can get pupils to start the work in school and complete the task at home (or vice versa).
Delegates attending this course will:
- gain a better understanding of the learning tools available to you in BGfL 365
- experience consolidation type activities for maths and spelling
- develop experience in creating individual and collaborative tasks
- learn how to share digital worksheets, web-links, resources ... to individuals/groups/ classes/year groups
- learn how to monitor and comment on pupil work
This course is intended for:
Key Stage 1 and 2 primary teachers
This is a half day training course.
How to register:
- Online – visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001or 0121 303 5100
If you would like more information about this course or would like to consider an onsite consultancy please call Tel: 0121 303 8001or email: email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.