SMART – Improving outcomes in Literacy in KS1 2020
SMART – Improving outcomes in Literacy in KS1
Realise the full potential of your investment by making the most of your SMART board and the SMART Learning Suite tools to improve outcomes in literacy in KS1. Learn how to create fun, stimulating lesson activities in minutes.
This half day course will look at the tools available to you in the SMART Learning Suite - SMART Notebook, SMART Lab and SMART Response 2. We will also look at some of the built in functionality of the SMART board, the potential benefits of those features and how they can be seamlessly integrated into the school day.
We will spend time learning how to:
- Easily create and deliver interactive lessons to improve learning outcomes in literacy using Notebook
- Build game-based learning activities in minutes using Lab
- Use ‘shout it out‘ activities to gather ideas and for class collaboration using mobile technologies
- Create quick and effective assessments using Response 2
By the end of this course, participants will have a better understanding of the components of SMART Learning Suite. The aim is to be feeling confident in their ability to create a range of fun, engaging activities for their classes and to be in a position to share their new found expertise with colleagues in school.
No previous experience needed.
This course is intended for:
- Class teachers
This is a half day training course.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001
Fort Dunlop training centre
If you are unable to attend this course but would like to consider an onsite consultancy please contact email@example.com
Consultancies are available upon request so if you are interested in any of the above options, contact your Link2ICT Account Manager today!