Leading Computing in a Primary School 2020
Leading Computing in a Primary School
Leading computing, where do you start? How are you supporting staff?
This one day course will help you develop a clear vision and action plan for leading computing in your school. How can you support and empower the classroom teachers in your school?
This course explores the role of the computing lead, looking at ways to manage and successfully deliver the computing curriculum, suggest strategies for engaging learners and empowering staff. You will explore new technologies and apps and how they can be used to enhance learning.
- Develop knowledge an understanding of the KS1 and 2 computing curriculum and look at ways to best deliver this to pupils
- Look at how to evidence and monitor pupils work and progress
- Look at skills progression across the curriculum and explore different assessment models
- Look at resources to develop computational thinking
- Empowering able pupils – ideas for creating a digital leader network
- Looking at Ofsted requirements for good or better in computing
This course is intended for:
- ICT/Computing Leaders
This is a whole day training course.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001, 0121 303 8036 or 0121 303 5100
Fort Dunlop training centre
Cost: £149.00 per person (£179 for non-subscribing schools)
If you are unable to attend this course but would like to consider an onsite consultancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org