Developing your ICT Strategy Consultancy
These consultancy sessions offer guidance to the leadership team on how to develop your school’s ICT Strategy and can extend beyond the Computing Curriculum to whole school management, leadership, community use and much more.
Developing such an ICT Strategy can help towards ensuring your school maximises the potential of its pupils, enabling teachers and the wider learning community to address the overarching school mission.
Our professional consultancy service can work with you and key staff in a number of ways to design the most effective assessment structure to deliver your school’s required outcomes.
Consultancies can take the form of
- extended blocks (e.g. one day per week)
- concentrated blocks (e.g. initial consecutive days followed by regular weekly/monthly day/days)
- “one off” support when required
Maximise your school’s opportunity for your learning community; continuous improvement is required to achieve the school’s aspirations. Getting it right can be exciting and challenging journey and Link2ICT will guide you through this. Link2ICT will work with the school to define curriculum improvements, eSafety reviews and whole school improvement processes.
Throughout these sessions we will continuously re-evaluate current learning provisions and goals; and how these need changing in order to achieve success.
Reviewing ICT as it continuously evolves (including mobile devices, online resources and applications) in an everyday part of teaching and learning for pupils and teachers. ICT underpins the success of a school and is heavily relied upon to support the curriculum, management information and achieve strategic outcomes. These sessions present an opportunity to rethink how ICT is used to deliver and enhance learning, combined with the Computing Curriculum Self-Review Framework from Naace
Link2ICT has been working with schools to support the delivery of the new Computing Curriculum but also to determine where they are with technology, where they want to be and developing a strategy for moving forward
Your consultant will help you to
- Develop your ICT strategy
- Instil strong leadership/management
- Coach Senior Leaders in new roles
- Establish job descriptions, roles and management structures
- Develop improved recruitment practices and post appointment coaching
- Transform curriculum development
- Improve learning opportunities for pupils
- Engage the whole school community through an effective communication strategy
- Implement strategic School Improvement programs
- Develop staff confidence and awareness
- Empower you to make cost effective choices around hardware and software (including developing a software map to support your purchase choices)
- Facilitate and develop effective online learning
- Ensure your school is not left behind
- Senior Leaders
Link2ICT Consultants have a wealth of skills, experience and expertise both in education and business. Previously Teachers, Senior Leaders in schools, ICT specialists, eSafety Advisors and Business Directors, they have worked in partnership with many significant partners and initiatives including BETT, TeachMeet, National College for Teaching and Leadership, BeLF, Mlearn, and The Professional Alliance Birmingham.
Supported by all services within Link2ICT, our consultants will ensure schools benefit from a seamless and one-stop-shop experience delivering best value results. Link2ICT can provide bespoke, innovative, contextualised solutions based on the latest education climate and national/local drivers.