BGfL 365 – Exploring the J2e Tools Suite 2019
BGfL 365 – Exploring the J2e Tools Suite
The BGfL 365 ToolSuite includes a range of cross curriculum tools available to everyone at school and even at home! Through our partnership with J2e, you will have access to an award-winning suite of online resources, specifically designed to engage, motivate and inspire pupils. This half day course will provide ‘hands on’ experience to explore the J2e tools within the BGfL 365 environment.
What is BGfL 365?
BGfL 365 is the smarter way to work! It integrates a multitude of online systems into one, easy-to-use tool that will benefit your leadership team, teachers, administrative staff, governing body, and students. Through collaboration with award-winning partners, BGfL 365 provides a portal for both teachers and learners to create, curate and collaborate by sharing resources with colleagues and pupils, enabling your school to meet and exceed many aspects of the national curriculum through personalised teaching and learning. BGfL 365 is much more than a replacement for your email system and represents a managed service that significantly enhances the Office 365 experience.
This half day course aims to explore the tools in the BGfL 365 environment. We will look at ways the tools can be used to enhance teaching and learning and what they have to offer in the delivery of the cross curricular elements of the computing curriculum. This practical session will give staff the opportunity to create resources they can take back and use in the classroom.
The areas that will be covered in this session include:
- An introduction to the J2e tools suite and how it can have a positive impact on teaching and learning across the curriculum – including J2e5, JIT (infant suite of tools),
- Building curriculum resources for use with students
- Student e-portfolios – being able to review pupils’ work and being able to have learning conversations regarding their work
- Managing resources and sharing with students
- Workflow - to and from a range of devices
No previous knowledge required. Please bring your BGfL 365 login details (if you have them), if not you will be able to use our test environment on the day.
This course is intended for:
The course is aimed at all primary teachers and teaching assistants; however KS3 staff may also find this beneficial if they have BGfL 365.
This is a half day training course.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100
Further training courses or consultancies available in:
- Your school in 'The Cloud' - using BGfL 365: a half day course for senior leaders / office staff / teachers
- BGfL 365 Twilight - a demonstration of the tools to use in your school
- BGfL 365 in school support - CPD, team teaching