Using technology to maximise the breadth and depth of the curriculum experience through programs to support historical enquiry 2020
Using technology to maximise the breadth and depth of the curriculum experience through programs to support historical enquiry
This course will focus on how technology, inbuilt apps and third-party apps can be used to record and document research findings and evidence to support historical enquiry.
The course will walk through numerous activities using technology to create new ways to engage learners and support historical enquiry.
This course will enable delegates to:
- Visualise connections and relationships between ideas and concepts
- Combine writing and multimedia elements to create vivid descriptions
- Conduct interviews and create movies that reflect on history
No previous knowledge required.
This course is intended for:
This course is aimed at teachers and teaching assistants.
This is a half day training session.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001, 0121 303 8036 or 0121 303 5100
Cost: £99.00 per person (£129 for non-subscribing schools