Link2ICT News & Events
Innovation in Schools Award 2018 - it could be you!
- Does your school use ICT creatively?
- Do you have teachers that are forward thinking in the use of ICT?
- Are your school's teaching and learning methods new and original?
- Does your school provide a learning experience that is different and more effective?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you should enter your school for the Innovation in Schools Award 2018 - founded as The Paul Shoesmith Award.
The award offers schools the opportunity to showcase their innovative and inventive use of ICT. We want Birmingham and Staffordshire Schools to share their ideas and inspire colleagues with the many benefits that ICT can bring to education.
If you would like to nominate your school for this award please tell us in no more than 1000 words, why you deserve to win. Your school will receive a trophy, £500 from Link2ICT and bragging rights for your unique approach to teaching and learning!
Please tell us:
- What ICT resources, services, or solutions you use that are new, original or different
- How ICT has enabled teachers and learners to work and learn in a more effective way
- How ICT has added value to your curriculum
- Any other supporting evidence you may have to prove this
If you would like to be acknowledged for your innovative contribution to ICT in education, please submit your entry by emailing email@example.com.
All entries must be completed and submitted by close of play on Friday 23 March 2018. The winning school will be notified personally, presented with an award, receive a winner's badge for your own digital use, and featured in the Link2ICT School newsletter and website.
We look forward to receiving your entries...Good luck!