Link2ICT are attending the Schools and Academies Show 2018
The Schools and Academies Show is the leading education policy and best practice event, designed to help schools overcome some of the biggest challenges effecting the education sector. The event delivers senior government speakers, key association leaders and inspirational teaching practitioners from across the UK.
Meet our property experts
Visit the Funding and Income Generation closed theatre at 11.30am to listen to our property expert colleagues from Entrust and Capita discuss the importance of an estates strategy to drive funding, compliance and value for money.
Here’s what we will be discussing:
Having a professional, well developed and supported estate strategy is an area often overlooked by schools and academies as it isn’t seen as a core activity. However, without one, precious money can be wasted on unnecessary activity, opportunities for bidding for funding can be missed and buildings maybe non-compliant or at worst unsafe.
Entrust and Capita have been providing strategic estate services to hundreds of schools and academies across the country and will discuss the principles of a good estate strategy and how working towards one systematically will maximise the value out of the investment, your property assets, regulatory compliance and funding opportunities.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re exhibiting at stand J56. Come and visit our stand and learn how our services can support your school or academy.
We can support you to:
- Raise attainment and improve outcomes
- Meet your statutory requirements
- Create a step change in the quality of your governance
- Manage safeguarding concerns and enhance pupil well-being
- Inspire futures and maximise the potential of your pupils
- Operate efficiently and effectively whilst remaining financially secure and stable
- Create inspirational, safe and sustainable learning spaces
- Access the latest digital infrastructure and applications