Maintaining School Networks
Building on our expertise and knowledge of the education environment, Link2ICT offers specialist technician services to assist with the smooth running and effective management of your school network.
As we offer flexibility and choice, we will work closely with you, gathering your unique requirements for a tailored proposal and the appropriate level of service to match the needs of your school.
Choosing the right level of service for your school
- The Bronze Technician Service provides support for your curriculum network
- The Silver Technician Service will assist staff by supporting both Curriculum and Management Information Systems (MIS) networks
We’ve got you covered!
By subscribing to the Technician Service you can ensure you are always supported as we have a team of trained experts that can provide cover should your technician take leave of any kind.
Daily Performance Monitoring
Both onsite and offsite we will make sure your ICT estate is running as it should. Using specialist network and server monitoring tools, we can monitor your physical connection and the performance of your admin and curriculum servers against pre-determined thresholds.
Through specialist market knowledge and focused training, the Link2ICT Technician Service can offer the following support:
- Sophos AV & encryption installation, configuration and update schedules
- Microsoft updates & security patch deployment
- Create Staff & Pupil network logons
- Tablets advice & support
- Server backup checks and guidance
- Active Directory Management
- Virtualised environments
- Apple equipment & device installation, guidance & support
- Printer and Print Server management
- Network management, to include password resets
- Digital camera support and advice
- Device health checks
- Interactive whiteboard and project support
- Facility CMIS / SIMS upgrades
- Zimbra & Exchange email issues
- Procurement advice
- Investigate and troubleshoot recorded problems
- Mobile device guidance and support
- Wireless guidance, configuration & support
- General advice and recommendations based on your existing set up
- Configure MIS client devices
- Asset Management
- Classroom management system support