Link2ICT Support Services
Link2ICT understands how important a secure, reliable and stable ICT service is to a learning community as many daily tasks are IT dependent.
We acknowledge the many ways that an efficient ICT service can assist, and often lead in an educational environment and therefore offer holistic support through the following methods:
Business and Technical Support
A one-stop-shop for all your technical and business related service issues. Support is available through direct contact with Link2ICT support staff via telephone, email, remotely, and via the instant chat facility and Link2ICT portal. This service allows you to log incidents quickly and efficiently with support relating to the subscribed products and services we provide to your school.
Offers further advice and guidance around your ICT provision. We want to ensure that you are able to access information as efficiently as possible. Your Link2ICT Account Manager will provide a dedicated service to support your ICT needs and will happily discuss and advise on all elements of the Link2ICT Service as well as expertise around the education and technology market.
Maintaining School Networks
Building on our expertise and knowledge of the education environment, Link2ICT offers specialist technician services to assist with the smooth running and effective management of your school network. Our Technician Service provides a tiered offering that lets you choose the level and frequency of support your school requires.
As we offer flexibility and choice, we will work closely with you, gathering your unique requirements for a tailored proposal and the appropriate level of service to match the needs of your school.
Choosing the right level of service for your school
With two standard levels of support available, our Technician Service provides a tiered offering that lets you choose the level and frequency of support your school requires.
- The Bronze Technician Service provides support for your curriculum network
- The Silver Technician Service will assist staff by supporting both Curriculum and Management Information Systems (MIS) networks
We’ve got you covered!
By subscribing to the Technician Service you can ensure you are always supported as we have a team of trained experts that can provide cover should your technician take leave of any kind.
Daily Performance Monitoring
Both onsite and offsite we will make sure your ICT estate is running as it should. Using specialist network and server monitoring tools, we can monitor your physical connection and the performance of your admin and curriculum servers against pre-determined thresholds.
Through specialist market knowledge and focused training, the Link2ICT Technician Service can offer the following support:
- Sophos AV & encryption installation, configuration and update schedules
- Microsoft updates & security patch deployment
- Create Staff & Pupil network logons
- Tablets advice & support
- Server backup checks and guidance
- Active Directory Management
- Virtualised environments
- Apple equipment & device installation, guidance & support
- Printer and Print Server management
- Network management, to include password resets
- Digital camera support and advice
- Device health checks
- Interactive whiteboard and project support
- Facility CMIS / SIMS upgrades
- Zimbra & Exchange email issues
- Procurement advice
- Investigate and troubleshoot recorded problems
- Mobile device guidance and support
- Wireless guidance, configuration & support
- General advice and recommendations based on your existing set up
- Configure MIS client devices
- Asset Management
- Classroom management system support