Out with the old…Free device recycling
Link2ICT is always looking for new ways to make the school day easier and so with our new hassle-free, Print365 service from Epson; we can help you to make print management even easier. We will even collect your old printers and recycle them for you, free of charge.
Print365 offers full control and full visibility of your printing, simple fixed fees, and no hidden costs,
All you have to do is:
- decide which printers you no longer need
- choose the Print365 package that suits your monthly print volume
- choose a new printer from a wide range of Epson options
- contact Link2ICT to arrange collection and recycling of your unwanted devices
- start printing with real-time visibility of your usage and print volumes
With Print365, print management is made easier as you will have:
- your choice from a wide range of Epson Printers
- simple fixed pricing
- inclusive onsite maintenance
- an easy-to-use management portal enabling automatic supply delivery against real-time print volumes
- hassle-free printing
Get your FREE Print Audit: (seriously, no strings attached)
To ensure you choose the package that suits you best, we can also provide a free print audit.
For a number of weeks, we will monitor your print volumes, giving you a real-time and accurate report of your usage but most importantly, a report of just how much money you could save by choosing Print 365.
Even if you only have one printer to trade, we can still save you money as packages start from as little as £29 per month, all the way through to unlimited all-you-can print/scan/copy packages for as low as £155 per month.
So, whether you would simply like to take advantage of our free print audit or free device recycling, or whether you would like to learn more about our easy-to-manage print packages with Print 365, contact your Account Manager to find out more today!