All schools and academies can purchase Progresso licences through Link2ICT
Progresso annual licence functionality includes
Learner records, contacts records, staff records, attendance for registration, lesson by lesson attendance, assessment recording reporting tracking and analysis, teacher markbooks, behaviour management, reporting, timetabling (Facility Scheduler), cover, SEN, general reporting, statutory returns, document storage and Facility accounts. As a hosted solution, Progresso is upgraded centrally by the supplier saving the school time and effort.
Progresso Analytics is an online business analysis tool which provides access for schools to interrogate data and investigate trends and issues. A licence for using the module can be purchased through Link2ICT.
Active Directory Provisioning This tool automatically ensures that all pupils, staff, parents and sites are set up correctly with the correct permissions to enable effective learning. A licence for using the module can be purchased through Link2ICT.
Progresso includes text messaging (SMS) functionality and Link2ICT are able to supply text bundles at competitive rates.
Progresso additional services
Link2ICT can offer a wide range of Progresso consultancy, delivered on your premises and tailored to your school. The following list highlights just some of the ways that we can help.
- Progresso Reports Creation – Progresso comes with a comprehensive list of system reports but upon request, Link2ICT can write unique reports for your school
- Assessment Tracking - Link2ICT offers a bespoke service to set up assessment tracking and reporting progress models within Facility. This can be used for Assessment Without Levels
- Annual Reporting – Use Progresso to gather staff comments and data to report to parents on an annual or more regular basis
- Parental Access Setup - A half day consultancy is available to setup and explain the requirements to provide secure access for parents to their child’s information
- Behaviour Management Set up - Consultancy is available to assist in setting up the Behaviour module in Progresso to meet your school’s requirements
- Timetabling training and service to assist with creation of school timetables using Facility Scheduler
- Analytics Consultancy - Consultancy is available to provide training and set up guidance on the use of the Analytics module
- Academy Setup - We offer a service to set up Facility Finance to meet academy requirements and training how to get the best out of this product
- Financial Scheme Change - A consultancy is available for schools moving from the non-cheque book scheme to either External Payments Account (EPA), Full Cheque Book or vice versa