All schools and Academies can purchase Facility licences through Link2ICT
Facility annual licence functionality includes
Learner records, contacts records, staff records, attendance for registration, lesson by lesson attendance, assessment recording and reporting, tracking and analysis, behaviour management and reporting, learner options, timetabling (Facility Scheduler), cover, SEN, general reporting, statutory returns, document storage and facility accounts.
ePortal provides access to the data held within the Facility MIS online to staff, parents and learners, improving engagement and communication across the school.
Facility additional services
Link2ICT can offer a wide range of Facility consultancy, delivered on your premises and tailored to your school. The following list highlights just some of the ways that we can help. Please contact your Account Manager for a Facility consultancy quote.
- Facility Reports Creation - Facility comes with a comprehensive list of system reports but upon request, Link2ICT can write unique reports for your school
- Assessment Tracking - Link2ICT offers a bespoke service to set up assessment tracking and reporting progress models within Facility. This can be used for Assessment Without Levels
- Annual Reporting – Use ePortal to gather staff comments and data to then report to parents on an annual or more regular basis.
- ePortal for Parental Access Setup - A half day consultancy is available to setup and explain the ePortal requirements to provide secure access for parents to their child’s information
- Behaviour Management Setup - Consultancy is available to assist in setting up the Behaviour module in Facility to meet your school’s requirements
- Timetabling training and service to assist with creation of school timetables using Facility Scheduler
- Academy Setup - We offer a service to setup Facility Finance to meet academy requirements and training how to get the best out of this product
- Financial Scheme Change - A consultancy is available for schools moving from the non-cheque book scheme to either External Payments Account (EPA), Full Cheque Book or vice versa
- Facility Upgrades - Link2ICT offers a service to complete the Facility and ePortal upgrades for your school