Our technician service is a tiered provision that gives you the option to have a Link2ICT specialist do as little or as much as you require. By assessing your school’s varying technical needs, our skilled and dedicated technician will supply the most appropriate solution required at any particular time.
- The Link2ICT Technician service provides support for both admin and curriculum networks
- Supervised support and onsite assessment
- Guidance on good practice and ICT standards
Wireless Monitoring & Support
Using a remote management console, the Wireless Monitoring & Support Service allows Link2ICT to monitor, identify and repair wireless issues before you encounter them. This includes the provision of replacement access points.
- Remote monitoring of wireless access points and rectification where possible
- Firmware updates (where applicable)
- Supply and installation of replacement access points.
Link2ICT offers fully hosted services for Facility MIS, staff user documents and SQL databases via our virtualised infrastructure and enterprise class storage provisions.
- Password resets
- Fixed storage allocation
- Facility CMIS upgrades completed
- Data backup and retention for 30 days
- Managed restores
- Microsoft updates completed
- Sophos anti-virus updates completed and monitored
- User management storage allocation monitored
- Alerts where storage allocation is nearing its limit
Classroom Management Solution
(NetSupport School) This tool provides teachers with the ability to instruct and visually monitor, as well as interact with their students, whether individually, as a pre-defined group or with the whole class. Helping teachers and trainers improve the efficiency of teaching by centrally instructing students on their computer, maintaining student focus by monitoring application and web usage. Click here for more details on the NetSupport School solution.