A Data Protection Officer’s Role under the GDPR
A Data Protection Officer's Role under the GDPR
Your role as a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
This course is designed to support DPOs and equip them with best practices, provide information and methodologies to support them in their role.
The DPO should have due regard to the risk associated with processing operations, taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing. This course provides real practical support and advice for those who have a Data Protection Officer (DPO) role in schools. It will help you to reflect on your day-to-day practice and develop strategies that support appropriate compliance.
- Understand the role of a DPO
- To support DPOs understand and develop the key requirements of monitoring internal compliance, informing and advising on your data protection obligations in your role as a DPO
- To develop your understanding of the day-to-day practices required for assisting with compliance against the GDPR regulations 2018
- To provide practical tips and guidance to help ensure “privacy by design” is a strength of the school
- To consider a range of case study material and use this as part of your development for best practices
Data Protection Officers in schools and those with a strategic data protection role in school.
This is a whole day training session.
How to register:
- Online - visit the training page on www.link2ict.org/training
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - complete the attached booking form and return on 0121 303 3552
- Telephone - contact 0121 303 8001 or 0121 303 5100
Cost: £195.00 per person (£225 for non-subscribing schools)
Further training courses or consultancies available in:
- Assist packages (Introductory webinar, A Data Protection Officer’s Role under GDPR and Data Protection for Senior Leaders)
- Futures Cloud